To qualify for a business visitor visa, we have to build a case for why your trip is necessary and how it follows a legitimate business purpose. Your application needs to address point, such as:
- Is your trip necessary for the purpose it sets out?
- Does it appear that you are a bona fide true Tourist or Business Visitor?
- Does the document trail support your identification as such?
- Do your affairs (financial and otherwise) align with your claimed purpose for the visit?
- Do you present any risks of overstaying the visa, or claiming refugee status?
- Many factors go into analyzing this one question alone
You can therefore see from reviewing these factors that a Visa application is not to be made in haste. If you do not address all or most of the factors in an evidenced and reasonable way, you risk obtaining a rejection. And rejections as you know are particularly harmful: They harm your chance of traveling to Canada in the future.
When we work with clients, we ensure that they meet all the above and other requirements.