If you want to visit Canada you will need a Visitor Visa
(1) The first is a "Tourist Visa"
, which you would need if you want to sight see in the country, or visit family members in Canada
(2) The second is a "Business Visitor"
which you would need if you are coming to Canada for international business activities. Examples of this include someone who comes to Canada:
- to meet people from companies doing business with your company
- to observe site visits of businesses you own in Canada
- because a Canadian company invited you for training
Both of which are called a "Temporary Resident Visa"
(TRV). A TRV is an official document issued by an abroad Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary visitor.
Both are ultra useful. Both allow you entry, usually, for a period of 5-10 years, and both require an astounding amount of preparation and supporting documents to obtain successfully. This is where we can help